Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Me

My name is Brandon Nguyen. I went to the Whitney Young Academic Center but before that I went to James Ward Elementary School. It's a small and old school that not many people know about. I grew up in the South Side of Chicago, meaning I hate the Chicago Cubs because the White Sox are much better. My father is from Vietnam and he married my mother who is Chinese but was born here in Chicago. I have four siblings, all sisters. One of those sisters are older than me, the others are younger. I may sound like a "nerd" or a "geek" but I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, Trading Card Games like Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh, and shooting, not at people, but at targets on a shooting range. The United States Military is a big role model to me because of their values they all have. I enjoy eating phở, Vietnamese noodles with a soup broth, which by the way is really delicious if you go to the right place. My family "believes" in Buddhism but we really don't practice the religion so I guess we could be called Atheists. I haven't really found an interest but I know there is an unlimited amount of paths I can walk down and I hope to find that path one day, hopefully before I reach my Senior Year at Whitney Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment